Here is the path that you should follow.
- Have your digital file ready. It either has to be a PDF file or a file accessible from Goggle Drive.
- Have an idea as to what element of the Curriculum the activity applies. You can search for curriculum elements in the wizard but it is always good to know.
- Under Activities / Activity Wizard select Interactive or Quick. Interactive will take you to the Activity Builder to map answer fields and interaction after you have loaded the base file.
- Map the Activity if you want it to be interactive.
- Assign the Activity to a Class or a selection of students in a class.